Saturday 31 March 2007

A week in

The last week has been interesting for all sorts of reasons - notably, my first rather clumsy steps towards social inclusion in SL, and a better sense of the commercial underpinnings of SL.

I'm now better at a) chatting and B) Instant Messaging (IM), and can tell the difference between them (!). I've also been talking to Annie with other users 'eavesdropping' on conversations, which is a bit strange. I'm also beginning to get a grasp of how huge SL is.

Next week (Tuesday), we have the first meeting to discuss inclusion of the DIS campus in the Info Islands next month (eta end of April). The mechanics of the land-buying process should become a little clearer.

1 comment:

MissAD said...

I'm pretty sure our eavesdropper was either a university reseacher or someone that works in IT. After all, who else would want to listen to that random rambling.